NO. NO. I AM TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS OLD AND I AM CRYING BECAUSE I CAN STILL HEAR THE EXACT WAY SHADOW SAYS “PETER” AS HE COMES OUT OF THE FUCKING WOODS DON’T LOOK AT MEEEE
Almost 24 but yes ME TOOOO
Halloween Slutty Brownies
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8×8” baking pan by lining it with tin foil.
- 2. Whip up a HALF batch of these Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, only sub the chocolate chips for 1 ½ cups of chopped up candy bars. Set aside.
- 3. Now make a half batch of these Espresso Brownies (minus the chocolate chips), and set the batter aside.
- 4. Press the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan and smooth the top with a butter knife.
- 5. Next, line up 16 Oreo cookies over the cookie dough.
- 6. Pour the brownie batter over the top and with a butter knife, spread the batter smoothly.
- 7. Place the brownies in the oven and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- 8. Place on a rack to cool completely. Slice into 16 brownies. Enjoy!